The first full featured, in-browser HTML5 validator for Chrome
A HTML5 validation plugin for Google Chrome
Based on HTML Tidy for HTML5 as can be found here: https://github.com/w3c/tidy-html5
- Full error checking by TIDY Library
- No need to make calls to external services
- No need to install extra software
- See directly wether a page is valid HTML (5) or not, in a non obtrusive way
- Use your original network traffic to analyse the source code: validate the HTML you received from the server.
The Github repository can be found here: https://github.com/Reggino/Kingsquare-HTML-validator. Please report issues and/or give feedback there.
- Closure-compile tidy_cli.js with Virtual Filesystem options
- Add a source-view tab with highlighting
The Chrome plugin can be installed here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anjdemaoejlpgmnmkijdemoiebcddhkc